Mt. Buller is a unique alpine village in Australia, boasting the most extensive lift system in the Southern hemisphere. There are more than 80kms of groomed runs and more than 160 hectares of skiing terrain to suit all levels of ability.
- All hotel rooms – varying room sizes accommodating up to 6 people. Queen size beds and bunk beds all with ensuites, hairdryers, kettle, toiletries.
- Continental breakfast available
- Ski, Board and Clothing Hire Shop - located on site with very competitive pricings and overnight servicing available for your own gear.
- Lounge Bar - Bar opens nightly at 5pm with all Australian wine list and our 'Ducktails'.
- Ski Store & Drying Room
- Guest Lounge - with comfy leather couches, TV, table games and puzzles.
- Luggage Storage - for both incoming and departing guests to ensure you make the most of your time on the mountain.
- Centrally heated throughout
The Duck Inn is a non-smoking property accommodating up to 70 guests. Customer Service is our number 1 focus. All hotel rooms include Queen size beds and ensuites. All linen is provided and so is breakfast. Located within the village, walking distance to most of the nightlife and Restaurants, and with the free 4WD shuttle service at the door to transport you to ski school.
We have an onsite Lounge Bar, and our own Ski, Board and Clothing Hire Shop that is open till late so you can be fitted in the comfort of your hotel.
OR SEND US AN INQUIRY VIA EMAIL - CLICK HERE
View our Booking Terms and Conditions by clicking the inquiry link above