Mt. Buller is a unique alpine village in Australia, boasting the most extensive lift system in the Southern hemisphere. There are more than 80kms of groomed runs and more than 160 hectares of skiing terrain to suit all levels of ability.
- 10 June – 30 June and 28 August - 11 September 2017
packages includes continental breakfast
- 1 July - 27 August 2017
packages includes cooked breakfast
- For guests booking directly by telephone with Duck Inn or online at BOOK NOW BUTTON
the the Duck Inn Restaurant offers a complimentary 3 Course Meal from 30 June 2017 till 26 August 2017 .
**Complimentary Dinner is ONLY available between 5.00pm and 7.00pm, is subject to availability and reservation must be made prior to 5.00pm. ONLY the items on the menu are included in the Complimentary offer. Special dietary requirements are NOT included in the offer.
- All hotel rooms – varying room sizes accommodating up to 6 people. Queen size beds and bunk beds all with ensuites, hairdryers, kettle, toiletries.
- Ski, Board and Clothing Hire Shop - located on site with very competitive pricings and overnight servicing available for your own gear.
- Lounge Bar - Bar opens nightly at 5pm with all Australian wine list and our 'Ducktails'.
- Ski Store & Drying Room
- Guest Lounge - with comfy leather couches, TV, table games and puzzles.
- Luggage Storage - for both incoming and departing guests to ensure you make the most of your time on the mountain.
- Centrally heated throughout
The Duck Inn is a non-smoking property accommodating up to 70 guests. Customer Service is our number 1 focus. All hotel rooms include Queen size beds and ensuites. All linen is provided and so is breakfast. Located within the village, walking distance to most of the nightlife and Restaurants, and with the free 4WD shuttle service at the door to transport you to ski school.
We have an onsite Restaurant, Lounge Bar, our own Ski, Board and Clothing Hire Shop that is open till late so you can be fitted in the comfort of your hotel.
2017 Room Rates
View our Booking Terms and Conditions by clicking the inquiry link above